I've been a full time professional photographer since graduating from Speos Paris Photographic Institute in 2008. I still visit my old photography school, though now as a lecturer rather than a student. Since 2008 I've built a successful, profitable business based around doing something I love, over time becoming one of the most sought after portrait and wedding photographers in France. More importantly, over the years I've developed my business to the point where it allows me to live the lifestyle I wish to live, meaning my life no longer revolves around my business, my business now revolves around my life.
What is the mentorship?
The mentorship is a 9 month opportunity for the creative individual looking to accelerate the growth of their business, craft and confidence. The goal is to offer long term guidance helping to avoid the business mistakes and pitfalls I've made on my own journey as well as helping you become a better photographer.
• A pre-session questionnaire and skype call to ensure this mentorship will be beneficial for where you currently are in your photography career
• 9 one-on-one monthly skype calls
• Website & portfolio critique
• Full access to my pricing, contracts, email templates, album & print sale process etc
* 25% discount with your first year with my album manufacturer KISS Books
• Join me on a portrait session in Paris (travel & accommodation not included)
• Join me shooting a wedding (travel & accommodation not included)
To apply for the mentorship please you the INQUIRE page, giving me details of where you currently are in your business, which areas you're struggling with and a link to your website / portfolio. Please note as I'm kept busy running my own business I'm only accepting a very limited number of photographers for mentorships. The more details you can initially give me the more easier I can access if I feel my mentorship program will be beneficial for you.